The Fargo Invaders are completing Year 4, thus there are Board Member positions up for Nomination.
If you are interested in a position on the Fargo Invaders Board or if you would like to nominate someone, please email [email protected]
Board Member Requirements : Serves a two (2) year term of office as a voting member of the Executive Committee.
- If unable to perform the duties of the office, the Member at Large will resign or be terminated from the position
Time commitment: Up-to once a Month Board Meetings, plus one (1) to two (2) hours per week, depending on the assignment
Basic role: A board member is expected to follow the regulations of our Bylaws, while helping the organization grow.
- Attend at least 80% of Board Meetings; or
- Be present by at a minimum of 90% of Board conference calls;
- Represents the general membership to the Board on issues of interest or concerns.
- Keeps in consistent communications with the membership of the Fargo Invaders, keeping a pulse on activities.
- Identifies potential problems, opportunities, and potential solutions.
- Works effectively toward common goals as a member of the Board of Directors.
- Works as a co-chair with a member of a Fargo Invaders committee.
- Accept duties as assigned by the President and the Board of Directors.
- Serves as a Fargo Invaders Ambassador.