FARGO INVADERS COMBINE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the purpose of the event?
1. To get athletes exposure to the combine events, testing and requirements as early as possible so their performance on the field and at future events increase as they become more aware of their performance weaknesses.
2. To find out whom the best football players are in the region as well as finding and spotlighting tomorrows’ stars today.
When is the event?
•The Fargo Invaders Football Combine is scheduled for :
Saturday, January 25, 2020 from 9:00am – 12:00pm. Be there at 9:00am for registration.
What is the cost for the event?
•The cost is $50.00 per participant, this cost will be CREDITED to any players fees.
What is the process the athletes go through at the event?
•Check-In: Begins at 9:00 AM and ends at 11:30 AM. All athletes will check in and be issued a Combine Number. The number will be used for tracking at all stations.
•Dynamic Warm-up: Begins at 9:30 AM sharp
•Fargo Invaders Football Combine:
– Begins following the Dynamic Warm-up.
The testing group will be split-up by position with the Combine testing stations:
– Standing Long Jump
– Vertical Jump (No-Step)
– Pro-Agility Drill
– 3 Cone Drill (L-Agility Drill)
– Laser Timed 40 Yard Dash
– 185 lbs. Bench Press
– Positional Drills as time allows.
*Not all prospects will go through Positional Drills.
• Dismissal: Everyone needs to be out of the building by 12:00 PM
When and how will I receive my results?
•After registration, Each player should join the Facebook Group “Fargo Invaders Players & Staff”. Results will be posted later that day.
How can I register?
• You can register the date of the event in-person between 9:00am & 9:25am, 2990 Seter Parkway, Fargo, ND 58104.
• You can Pre-register online: fargoinvaders.org/product/fargo-invaders-combine/
What do you get with the fee, and what is included for the athletes at the event?
1. The ability to participate in the 6 combine events including: Standing Long Jump, Vertical Jump (No-Step), Pro-Agility, 3 Cone Drill (L-Agility Drill), 10/40 Yard Dash, and 185 lbs. Bench Press.
2. An opportunity to test and compete against the best athletes in the area. To accurately and objectively gage the athlete’s talent level and provide insight and feedback to improvements, providing the athlete an opportunity to become a more skilled and polished prospect.
3. Free combine performance t-shirt, a great first-hand experience of what combine testing is all about and the ability to showcase your talents.
What should I bring to the event?
•All athletes must bring cross training/running shoes, comfortable training clothes, a bag, plenty of water/Gatorade and a snack. The POWER Center-Fargo has Mondo track surfaces, no track spikes will be allowed. Please make sure your testing shoes are free of any debris.
• PLEASE NOTE: Food and drink are NOT included; however the POWER Center has food and beverage vending machines.
Where is the POWER Center-Fargo location?
•The POWER Center-Fargo is located at 2990 Seter Parkway, Fargo, ND
Can I omit a score if I did not perform well at an event?
• You may not omit any score(s) that you do not want posted on the website. We will use all your scores for evaluation and rankings.
Do you laser time or manual time the event?
• We will use laser timers for the 40-yd / 10-yd Dashes, and Stopwatches for the Pro-Agility & 3 Cone Drill.
Can you purchase anything at the event?
• No, we will not sell anything at the event; vending is available.
What is the code of conduct?
•The following is the Code of Conduct for all events’ attendees as well as spectators.
Code of Conduct
Players are expected to behave in an appropriate manner at all times while attending the Fargo Invaders Football Combine. Encourage others to do their best. Do not berate others running the event. If we feel you are acting in an inappropriate manner, Fargo Invaders staff reserve the right to eject you from the event.
You may videotape or take pictures at the event.
If you are injured at the event and cannot perform, we would like you to stay and be a part of the event. We will also take precaution with a serious injury and may call the ambulance if something is seriously injured. Our interest is in the safety of the athlete.
If you have to leave the event early for any reason, please notify the coaches.
If you do not have a great day, blaming the timers or the people running the event is not the answer. We are here to help you succeed, but it is also our job to be fair.
Enjoy performing at a high level and look forward to your success. We work hard to provide exposure for all the athletes; so have your day and enjoy watching hard work and desire pay off.